Fair Poland China Homelife Show was accompanied by II Economic Congress of Central and Eastern Europe. Gala summarizing these events was a great opportunity to meet business leaders from China and Europe.
Gala honored Liu Guangyuan, Ambassador of the People’s Republic of Poland. Two months ambassador fulfill the mission proved to be a sufficient period to appreciate the role of government in economic development of Sino-Polish relations. The Ambassador thanked for the activities of the Warsaw Chamber of Commerce. Polish emphasized the advantageous location on the trade routes and traditions of mutual contacts. By Polish ambassador is privileged.
Liu Guangyuan, Ambassador of the People’s Republic in Poland
To the idea of the New Silk Road has also established Xiaofan Wang, chairman of the council. The promotion of international trade Anhui province. He presented the enormous potential of the province. Anhui in eastern China lies in the basin of the Yangtze and Huang He is an important agricultural region and the economic (engineering, chemical, textile, food and transportation). Population (67 million), almost twice as Poland.
Xiaofan Wang, chairman of the council. The promotion of international trade Anhui Province
Vast opportunities of the Chinese economy is the driving force of national economies, regional, local. About this scale, said Stefan Krajewski, Deputy Marshal of Podlasie, on behalf of the eleven Marshal offices, which included the patronage of events – fairs China Homelife Economic Congress Poland and Central and Eastern Europe.
Stefan Krajewski, Deputy Marshal of Podlasie
Congress Gala celebrated with performances by artists. Nadine Nassar (soprano, Lebanon), Uliana Kołodziejczak David Buchta and accompanied by Vlasta Traczyk presented songs in several languages, including Chinese and Russian. He appreciated by an international audience gala, reacting with applause. The warm reaction of the audience (and artists) shows how important are accents of internationalization, which appreciates the WIG and in practice performs.
Nadine Nassar (soprano, Lebanon) accompanied Vlasta Traczyk
Uliana Kołodziejczak and David Buchta
During the ceremony, awarded the European Entrepreneurial Laura. Statuettes and diplomas received representatives of companies from China and Europe – mainly small and medium-sized enterprises. Among the winners are the representatives of the Polish government and economic associations.
The winners of the European Enterprise Laurel
The winners of the European Enterprise Laurel – China
- Cixi Changcheng Manufacturing Pens Co. Ltd
- Foshan Shunde Sincere-Home Home Appliance Manufacturing Co. Ltd
- Hangzhou Machine Co. Yuqiu Ltd
- Henan Wangpai Abrasive Cloth Manufacturing Co. Ltd
- Ningbo Ningshing Trading Group Inc. Co. Ltd
- Shenzhen Remax Co. Ltd
- Suzhou Huaheng Home Textile Co. Ltd
- Wenzhou Huada Shoes Co. Ltd
- Wuyi Shenhua Industry & Trade Co. Ltd
- EQS Zhangjiagang Machinery Co. Ltd
- Zhejiang Textiles Improt & Export Group Co. Ltd
The winners of the European Enterprise Laurel – Europe / Poland
Europe / Poland
- Company KCPPUMP s.r.o. (Czechy)
- Floor Wall Ceiling (Rosja, Kaliningrad)
- Yurts-Service (Białoruś)
- UAB SerVio (Litwa)
- Bakalland S.A. Lider na rynku bakalii w Polsce
- Kaliskie Zakłady Przemysłu Terenowego w Kaliszu Sp. z o.o. Wiodący producent sprzętu pożarniczego i ratowniczego
- Spółdzielnia Mleczarska „Mlekpol”. Największy producent mleka i wyrobów mleczarskich w Polsce. Od lat lider rodzimego mleczarstwa oraz jeden z dwudziestu największych przetwórców mleka w Europie
- WPPH „ELENA” Import-Export Franciszek Siegień. Krajowy Lider w dziedzinie liofilizacji.
- Grupa kapitałowa Zymetric. Lider na rynku urządzeń klimatyzacyjnych importowanych z Chin
- Michał Michałek – przewodniczący Rady Gminy Kleszczów oraz Rady Fundacji Rozwoju Gminy Kleszczów
- Jarosław Jucewicz – przedsiębiorca, lider stowarzyszenia My, Ciechocinek